Registration is now OPEN!
REGISTRATION CUTOFF DATE IS APRIL 3rd, 2023
2023 International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute
Tuesday, May 16 - Thursday, May 18, 2023
This year, we are looking forward to our second hybrid International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute, and we are thrilled to be welcoming participants virtually and in-person. We are working hard to plan an event that shines a light on topics that matter the most to you in serving children with disabilities in our world right now. We hope that the Inclusion Institute will leave you feeling informed, energized, and supported.
We have two options for attending the Inclusion Institute this year:
- Inclusion Institute in-person attendee: Attending live sessions in-person in Chapel Hill, North Carolina at the Friday Center (beginning on May 16 at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- Inclusion Institute virtual attendee: Attending sessions virtually via Zoom from anywhere in the world (beginning on May 16 at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
We are also offering pre-conference workshops on May 16 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. at the Friday Center. If you would like to attend a pre-conference workshop, please select only one as they run concurrently.
There are several registration opportunities, including:
- Register for an in-person pre-conference workshop only
- Register for a pre-conference workshop and as an Inclusion Institute in-person attendee
- Register for a pre-conference workshop and as an Inclusion Institute virtual attendee
- Register as an Inclusion Institute in-person attendee only
- Register as an Inclusion Institute virtual attendee only