2023 International Inclusion Institute
May 16-18, 2023
Sessions are being added to the Sessions Page weekly.
Here are two exciting new features of the 2023 Institute:
- In partnership with SCRIPT-NC, we are offering a pre-Institute workshop and eight concurrent sessions focused on embedding content on inclusion in higher education and ongoing professional development. Learn more about these offerings on the SCRIPT-NC website.
- Multiple sessions highlighting international policies, practices, and progress in including young children with disabilities in the homes, programs, and communities.
Pennsylvania Early Childhood Family Lead for Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems
Listen, learn, and share perspectives about inclusion with an interagency panel of policy leaders. Panelists will provide a brief update on early childhood priorities and inclusion initiatives within their agencies. Panelists to be announced soon!
More details coming soon!
The International Early Childhood Inclusion Institute has become one of the premier educational opportunities for anyone involved in the care and education of young children with disabilities in inclusive settings.
For more than 22 years, the Institute has drawn people from across the nation and around the world to Chapel Hill to:
- learn about the latest research findings, models, and resources that guide inclusive policy, professional development, and practice;
- to develop collaborative relationships and cross-agency systems that support early childhood inclusion; and
- to have the opportunity to meet, learn from, and problem-solve with peers.